Stay afloat with the right watercraft and Boat Insurance
Stay afloat with the right Boat Insurance
Boat insurance is a necessity for those who own boats or recreational watercraft. But if you ever hurt somebody with your boat or damage their property, you could look at thousands of dollars in damage and losses due to personal liability.
Get the right watercraft insurance to help look after you, your passengers, and your watercraft. You may be eligible for premium discounts based on your history, type of watercraft, boating education courses, and multiple insurance policies.
Set sail with affordable Boat Insurance
- Repair or Replacement – Theft or Damage
- Uninsured watercraft coverage
- Watercraft Equipment – Accessories, anchors, preservers & gear
- Emergency Services – Emergency services for a boat or trailer
- Medical Payments – If somebody gets hurt on your boat
- Personal Possessions– Loss of property
Watercrafts covered by Boat Insurance
Here are just a few of the common types of boats that can be insured:
- Pontoon Boats
- Fishing Boats & Bass Boats
- Personal Watercraft (PWC – Jet Skis, Wave Runners, Sea-Doos)
Common Boat Insurance Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Your premium is based on a number of factors that include: location, boating/driving history, prior claims, and the type of boat you own.
Multi-Policy discounts may be available if you have auto, home, renters, condo, or other motorcycle insurance. Other discounts may be provided for responsible boaters, original owners, association members, pay-in-full, and more.
It's a good idea to have boat insurance of your goal is to protect you and your assets from lawsuits resulting in injuries or damage caused while boating. You will most likely be required to have insurance if you are leasing or financing your boat.
Yes. Boat insurance covers your theft and physical damage.